After you make a purchase online, we will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment. Our boards are too large to ship with small package carriers so your order will be shipped via an LTL freight carrier. The carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment. It is much easier to have a large item delivered to a commercial location (as opposed to a residence) so if you have the opportunity to take delivery at an office or warehouse, please let us know.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to inspect the board at the time of delivery for damage incurred during shipping. Report any damage to the driver, refuse delivery of the shipment and notify us of the problem. If you do not inspect the board at the time of delivery and later discover it is damaged, we will not accept a return or offer a refund for the damaged board.
Warranty and Returns
We take pride in our boards and ensure that they’re made with the finest materials and the best construction techniques possible. However, if something goes wrong with your board, you are covered against manufacturing defects for 1 year.
- The 1 year warranty policy applies to the original owner with valid proof of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover boards that have been exposed to extreme heat.
- If your board shows signs of impact or abuse, it is not covered under warranty.
- Broken or accidental damage is not covered by warranty.
- Purchaser must obtain a return authorization number from Doyle Surfboards before any return will be accepted.
- Return shipments without a valid return authorization number will be refused.
- Shipping and handling charges for warranty claims are the responsibility of the purchaser. We will arrange for the return shipment of a warranty claim via our LTL trucker and advise you of the shipping charges. Those charges may be deducted from any refund issued for a warranty claim.
Warranty coverage can only be determined upon inspection by a Doyle Surfboards representative. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for a full refund
- The board must be in new condition (no signs of use).
- The board must be returned with all the original packaging and accessories.
- In the event you need to return your board to us, you must use the original packaging to re-wrap the board in a manner that will protect it from further damage during return shipment.
- The return authorization number must be clearly marked on the outside of the carton (we prefer that you write the number on the address label).