Privacy & Terms
The term ‘Doyle Surfboards’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ADDRESS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Connetic Apparel’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
What if i communicate with Doyle Surfboards electronically?
When you send an email to Doyle Surfboards or visit the web site, you are communicating with us electronically. When you send an email to Doyle Surfboards, you consent to receive communications from us electronically in response. Please note that this does not constitute opting in to our email or direct mail lists. Doyle Surfboards may communicate with you by email, by updating or posting notices on the web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosure and other communications that Doyle Surfboards provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. All communications with Doyle Surfboards become the property of Doyle Surfboards.
What information does Doyle Surfboards collect?
When creating an account, we ask you for your first and last name, your e-mail address, a password, and perhaps some other similar information. If you are making a purchase, we will additionally ask you for your billing address, shipping address, and credit card information.
What does Doyle Surfboards do with this personal information?
Your information is used to process your orders and personalize your shopping experience on doylesurfboards.com, for internal purposes and to comply with any legal requirements. By storing your personal information on a secure server, Doyle Surfboards is able to shorten your checkout process and allow you to check your order status online.
Does Doyle Surfboards share any information it collects with outside parties?
How does Doyle Surfboards safeguard my personal information?
Doyle Surfboards has implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information supplied by you is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and securely stored in Doyle Surfboards’s database.
Does Doyle Surfboards provide a way to update or remove personal information?
Doyle Surfboards provides an account feature on our website which allows you to modify most of your personal information. Rest assured that all of your information within your “account” is secure and accessible only by you or limited Doyle Surfboards personnel.
How does Doyle Surfboards use my e-mail address?
Your e-mail address is used only to send you information that you have requested, or for order confirmations, never for unsolicited purposes.
Does Doyle Surfboards use “cookies”?
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web site that is saved on your hard disk by your computer’s browser. The cookie holds information a site may need to personalize your experience and to gather web site statistical data, such as which pages are visited, the internet provider’s domain name and country that our visitors come from (e.g. “aol.com” or “msn.com”) and the addresses of the sites visited immediately before coming to and immediately after leaving doylesurfboards.com. However, none of this information is associated with you as an individual. It is measured anonymously and only in the aggregate. The information in the cookies lets us trace your “clickstream” activity (i.e., the paths take by visitors to our site as they move from page to page). Cookies do not capture your individual email address or any private information about you.
To browse without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Even without accepting a cookie, you can still access most of the features on Doyle Surfboards.